BLOGGER TEMPLATES - TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

About my blog

I created this blog to keep up with all the childrens series I have read. My goal is to find out what children enjoy reading and why. By doing this I am able to recommend books to students that they may find interesting. Please feel free to also comment on your opinion of a series.

Tuesday, March 23, 2010

Who is Judy Moody?



Ask any second or third grade girl and they can probably tell you. Judy Moody is a comical girl who is always getting into some kind of adventure. She has a photographic memory which she uses to solve mysteries. In Judy Moody M.D: The Doctor Is In, Judy learns about the human body in school. She decides she wants to be a doctor herself and practices on her brother and vegetables. Elementary students can easily relate to Judy Moody making her a best seller.

My Rating: 5 stars

I would recommend this series to: 2-4 graders, depending on their independent reading level.

0 comments: